It is June 25th, 1987 .. the day I came to this lonely ( and not so lovely ) world. Years passed by so fast , age and equally wisdom too .. ehh !
I went to Don Bosco High School till 7th class. Going to school on my cycle by myself with backpack and tiffin box , enjoying the weather and humming some lines within me, sweating through the skin by the time I reach school.I vaguely remember those tensed up,shivering with fear before my maths teacher .. Anuradha Miss. But i love her for her teaching and equally scared too as she is one freaking ma'am who slaps ryt on the cheeks if i turn my head away from the blackboard , very scared.
I remember a frnd (Avinash) who was called ' the Einstein ' in those dayz. He was mad about gadgets. Robot, remote car,lie detectors what not .. he used to create a new gadget everyday.
My first crush at school - Krishna Tejaswi, a pretty and gorgeous girl from the other section. I used to follow her in intervals and lunch breaks (ofcourse not everyday). There was not even a single day where I returned home without seeing her. N how can i forget the first few and the only words she spoked to me - "hey .. did u see Anuradha miss any where ?". I was on cloud nine that time. I miss u tejaswi !
Then I moved to a new school, Dilsukhnagar Public School. Being new to school,I was not in the 'On Demand' list .. be it sports , any competition for that matter as I used to be in my previous school. I got back into the lonely world, my circus of thoughts, my books. Then I picked it up very fast,turned out to be a studious person. I focussed more on "studies" , that is what most parents also love in our days. "High marks = Proffesional Career" - oiling our already dreaming career .. Aah ! the school days , lost in the world of Biology, Physics,Chemistry and Maths.
I miss to hear my classmates tease me - "hey .. don't disturb him. He is having romance with his books".
Then, being unfortunate orluck didn't kissed me at the right time, I didn't get into any professional college(IIT ;)) .. Oops! yeah, got into MVSR and that is where i may end my Studies ! :(
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.