Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hyderabad - City of Pearls





This is Hyderabad, the city I grew up in, the city I live in, the city I love. I shall use this space to write about all things as a Hyderabadi. This is not a travel guide, but a celebration of the sights, sounds, smells, tastes and experiences that make Hyderabad what it is.

Love for a city is a strange thing. It is as powerful and passionate as love for a person, but there are no rings, no promises, no words spoken.

So how do you tell the world how much you love your city ?! Write a song ?! Stand on the rooftops and shout it out ?! Tattoo the name of your city across your wrist ?!

Born and bred in Hyderabad, I grew up in the city area of Hyderabad(E.S.I), and moved to the new city thereafter, so im equally familiar with both parts.

My favourite activities in Hyderabad are catching up on movies, going on long drives late in the night, hanging out all day at some hangout spot on holidays.

And have you heard of this "IDEA" of dieting, weight loss, well something about "travelling in Hyderabad bus during rush hours in the morning and evening ?!". You could meet all crazy fellows here, trying to make chutney out of you..me,the tiffin box and the college bag all in different directions, 360 degrees. And by the time you reach your destination, its like "Im exhausted !".

but still ..

I love the tameez of Hyderabad, “I love each and every corner of this city”.

Im proud to be a Hyderabadi !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.